Membership is open to any adult who is seriously interested in participating in wine programs and activities that:
- Promote public wine education and appreciation.
- Contribute to the sustainability and economic marketability of the U.S. wine industry.
To be accepted as a Atlantic Seaboard Wine Association member, a candidate must:
- Have a sincere interest in and appreciation for the wines of America.
- Submit a membership application accompanied by a check or money order for $45,
payable to the Atlantic Seaboard Wine Association (ASWA),
and mailed to ASWA, P.O. Box 11332, Burke, VA 22009.
- Be approved by our Board of Directors.
A framable ASWA Certificate will be forwarded to all accepted applicants.
Members will be kept informed of all ASWA activities in which they may wish to participate.
Please contact the ASWA President, Carl Brandhorst, if you have membership questions.
You may reach him via email, phone: 703-323-6873, or fax: 703-323-1271.